We met up with Denys, one of our Senior Software Developers, to ask him 10 very important questions. He was one of the first employees at receeve and a great member of the team.
Read the interview to find out more...
- What are you doing at receeve?
I am solving software-related tasks (mostly Backend/DevOps).
- Where are you located?
- How did you end up at receeve?
I met Michael, our CTO and Co-founder, accidentally at HackerX.
- Why did you choose to work for re:ceeve and why working in collections?
I liked the founders, colleagues and the product of receeve.
- What is your morning routine before starting your work?
It varies every day, but coffee is always nice to have!
- Do you prefer remote work or going to the office?
I am fine with both, but if I had to decide remote work wins.
- Why working in a Start-up?
I am glad to be part of a team that grows a company which solves the right problem.
- How does your perfect “Feierabend” (German term for time in the evening after work) look like?
I like to do very different things on my Feierabend. For example doing some research on topics I am interested in at the moment, just relaxing or doing sports and outside activities.
- With whom of the company would you like to switch jobs for one day?
Beside IT, I find Recruiting, Marketing and also Sales very interesting.
- Who would you like to nominate for the next interview?
Want to work with us? Check out all the job postings on our careers page.