You are a self-driven individual who is willing to add value to a remote-first company by supporting its remote office management as well as the IT security side of it. The long-term goal for this role is full IT software and hardware management within the business. This is a flexible, part-time role (10-20 hours per week) and can be performed remotely anywhere in Germany.
- Create & disable accounts (part of on & off-boarding processes)
- Ensure that all laptops are properly registered to & maintained in our mobile device management system
- Keep the device inventory list up to date & to ensure that proper documents are being filled accordingly
- Help colleagues with all issues related to devices
- Maintain all systems working
- Research and advise colleagues on best suited software solutions for their & company’s needs based on company’s policies (Information Security Standards)
- Negotiate prices for software subscriptions.
- You have perfect knowledge of macOS ecosystem and Google Workspace
- You possess great IT skills on different web-based applications & interoperability
- You can easily communicate & help each colleague with all IT problems (e.g. password reset, malfunctions, macOS related settings & usability with all company’s systems)
- You are familiar with tools such as Atlassian tools, Asana and Slack
- You are a multi-tasker who is eager to discover new things, research and find solutions
- You are a problem-solver and a detail-oriented individual
- You possess English language fluency.
Most importantly: You have a flexible working approach. This role doesn't have fixed working hours. You can adjust it to your own schedule as long as you're supporting the team in a timely manner and on mutually agreed terms.
- Join one of Germany's Top Startup Employers 2022
- International, high-profile management with extensive startup and venture capital experience
- A remote-first work environment and an international, distributed team
- High degree of ownership and independent decision making
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy and ability to get things done
- Flexible work-schedule driven by performance and not face time.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more >>>About us
Get to know the team >>>inside receeve