Receeve is looking for an ambitious Team Lead (f/m/d) Customer Support to join as soon as possible. As a Team Lead (f/m/d) you will own building Receeve's Customer Support while playing a critical role between our clients, Operations, Engineering and Product. You will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
- You will be responsible for staff and capacity planning for Client Support.
- You are responsible for 1st level support (remote) and ensure the availability of the Help Desk via email as well as an appropriate service level.
- You will be responsible for incident management as well as problem management, tracking and reporting. This also includes the creation of prioritization bases.
- You will work closely with the 2nd level support units.
- You will manage the further development of your team.
- You are responsible for the overall compliance and Information Security Management System according to ISO27001
- You have completed an apprenticeship in the field of IT, a degree in (business) informatics or relevant professional experience
- You have first experience in leading IT teams or strong ambitions to become a manager
- You are a team player and your communication is strong
- You work in a structured, independent and service-oriented manner
- With a sense of responsibility and a hands-on mentality, you also like to master difficult situations
- You are certified in ITIL V4 and ISO27001 standards or have proven practical experience
- Ideally, you have experience in Amazon Web Services and Google Business Suite
- You have excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Join one of Germany's Top Startup Employers 2022.
- International, high-profile management with extensive startup and venture capital experience.
- A remote-first work environment and an international, distributed team.
- High degree of ownership and independent decision making.
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy and ability to get things done.
- Flexible work-schedule driven by performance and not face time.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.