receeve is looking for a Solution Consultant (f/m/d) to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes, boost response rates and drive value. You are a trusted advisor and can influence everything the client touches in their initial and ongoing experience with us. You guide new clients through the onboarding phase while helping to streamline the process for both clients and receeve. Your responsibilities will evolve around Solution Consulting and acting as a SPOC between parties.
This position interacts with all receeve clients (Buyers & Suppliers) to provide high touch service that respects the relationship of the customers to our company and is a true receeve ambassador helping to grow long-term business relationships.
- You develop implementation specifications, scope implementation projects and support Sales in the creation of Requests For Proposal answers.
- You oversee requirement management and solution design in onboarding projects including requirement management with international customers.
- You support the customer in the configuration and setup of the platform where needed.
- You handle the project management including budget and time tracking and reporting of the project progress.
- You gather and aggregate feedback and inputs from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external and share them with the interested teams.
- You provide subject matter expertise and context to the Engineering and Product team to enable them to provide the best possible solutions.
- You keep yourself updated and communicate about industry Best Practices, the evolution of our products and platform functionality, methodology, techniques and services to our customers.
- You have advanced experience within midsize and large organisations, ideally as in a sales related position (e.g. Sales Engineer, Sales Manager).
- You are proficient with RFPs (Requests for Proposal) and tender processes.
- You like working in a fast growing and dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- You have an outstanding client and quality oriented attitude.
- You communicate confidently and in an audience-oriented manner with stakeholders, management and team members in English language.
- You are confident in your current capabilities and committed to growing and expanding your skillset.
- You’re on the way up in your career, and ready for the next big challenge at a young FinTech startup.
- You graduated in Computer Science, Technical Management, Business Management studies or show an equivalent qualification.
- Other spoken languages.
- You have a project management certificate (e.g. SCRUM, IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2).
- You have knowledge of AWS Cloud Architecture or equivalent hosting provider.
- You have knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software.
- You have worked with Financial Services or Collections.
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management globally.
- Join an international, high-profile team working fully remote with a common mission.
- Autonomy and ownership to move things forward.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment: You are free to work wherever you are most productive within the time zones GMT-1 and GMT+2. A beach? The mountains? Our co-working space in the heart of Hamburg, Germany?
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more >>> About us
Get to know the team >>> inside receeve