receeve is looking for a Solution Consultant (f/m/d) - DACH to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes, boost response rates and drive value. You guide new clients through the onboarding phase while helping to streamline the process for both clients and receeve. Your responsibilities will evolve around Solution Consulting and acting as a SPOC between stakeholders. You will help receeve to grow long-term business relationships with its clients.
- You handle requirement management and solution consulting on implementations with international customers.
- You consult customers on technical solutions to ensure the achievement of their goals.
- You handle the project management in onboarding projects including tracking and reporting of the projects.
- You gather and aggregate feedback and inputs from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external and share them with the interested teams.
- You keep yourself updated and communicate about industry Best Practices, the evolution of our products and platform functionality, methodology, techniques and services to our customers.
- You support Sales in the creation of proposals, RFI/RFP documents or POCs.
- You are interacting with Sales, Customer Success, Support, Engineering and Product teams regarding the client needs and general organisational development (knowledge sharing and process improvements).
- You have at least 4 years of experience within startups and in a client-facing or project management role.
- You have a tech-related background (e.g. Implementation, Solution Architect, Solution Consultant, Engineering or alike) and show a tech-related degree or an equivalent qualification.
- You showcase proficient experience in onboarding and consulting new clients and valuing their feedback.
- You have a customer- and quality-oriented attitude with attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter taking on initiative and showcase result orientation with an analytical approach.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills in German (min. C1 or native) and English (min. B2 or C1) to interact in an audience-oriented manner with stakeholders, management and team members.
- You have a project management certificate (e.g. SCRUM, IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2).
- You have knowledge of AWS Cloud Architecture or equivalent hosting provider.
- You have knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software.
- You have worked with Financial Services or Collections.
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management globally.
- Join an international, high-profile team working fully remote with a common mission.
- Autonomy and ownership to move things forward.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment: You are free to work wherever you are most productive within the time zones GMT-1 and GMT+2. A beach? The mountains? Our co-working space in the heart of Hamburg, Germany?
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more 🡪 About us