We are looking to hire an Office Manager (f/m/d) supporting receeve with all administrative matters in a full- or part-time role. Responsibilities include management of our office in Hamburg, Travel Planning, Supplier and Device Management and Event Management. You will report directly to our Finance Manager and will work closely with the Founders.
- You are in charge of booking travel and coordinating processes.
- You own receeve’s expense management including employee travel, external suppliers and subscription management.
- You are responsible for managing all matters related to our office space at Beehive (mail, coordination of access, ordering office supplies, etc.).
- You support People & Culture in on- and offboarding (administration, device management, etc.), as well as planning team events.
- You demonstrate creative problem-solving in your daily work and keep yourself updated on Best Practices.
- You are currently assisting a C-Level Manager in a large organisation or venture-funded startup.
- Ideally, you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are passionate about supporting and working with people and are known for your communication and organisational skills.
- You enjoy discovering new technologies and have a keen sense of how to use them.
- You perceive challenges as opportunities to apply your creative problem-solving.
- You have excellent German and English (min. C1) communication skills, written and spoken.
- You live in or near Hamburg, Germany and will need to be in our office approximately once a week (next door to Hamburg‘s main train station).
- Experience with GSuite, Personio, Confluence or Asana are a plus.
- Join one of Germany's Top Startup Employers 2022.
- International, high-profile management with extensive startup and venture capital experience.
- A remote-first work environment and an international, distributed team.
- High degree of ownership and independent decision making.
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy and ability to get things done.
- Flexible work-schedule driven by performance and not face time.
Ready to join receeve?
Please note that only applications specifying desired working hours per week in association with corresponding salary expectations (gross per annum) will be taken into consideration. Thank you!
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.