We are looking to hire an Office Manager (f/m/d) supporting receeve with all administrative matters. These include Finance (Accounting), Travel Planning, Supplier and Device Management and Event Management. You’ll work closely with the Founders and Head of Finance.
- You will be in charge of coordinating processes in Travel and Event Management (internal and external events).
- You own receeve’s expense management including employee travel, external suppliers and subscription management.
- You support administrative controlling and (payroll) accounting activities (e.g. creation of payment orders and invoices).
- You demonstrate creative problem-solving in your daily work and keep yourself updated on Best Practices.
- You are currently assisting a C-Level Manager in a large organisation or venture-funded startup.
- Ideally, you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are passionate about supporting and working with people and are known for your organisational skills.
- You perceive challenges as opportunities to apply your creative problem-solving.
- The use of GSuite, Personio, Datev, Confluence and Asana comes as second nature.
- You have excellent English communication skills, written and spoken. Additionally, this role requires a minimum of B2 in German.
- You live in or near Hamburg, Germany and will be in our office usually once a week (direct next to the Hamburg main train station).
- Chance to be part of a startup team re-shaping the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe.
- International, high-profile management with extensive startup and venture capital experience.
- A remote-first work environment and an international, distributed team.
- High degree of ownership and independent decision making.
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy and ability to get things done.
- Flexible work-schedule driven by performance and not face time.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more 🡪 About us