You are a self-driven individual who is willing to support receeve's remote office management as well as onsite business needs in our co-working space in Hamburg. The long-term goals for this positions are creating procedures & building the the company's office management space in Confluence.This is a hybrid, part-time role and it requires needs-based office attendance (usually twice a week).
- Processing incoming / outgoing mail
- Processing incoming emails
- Organizing business trips for the CEO & CTO and on-site meetings in Hamburg
- Organizing and taking care of everything related to our two offices in the co-sharing space
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings (Board & Management Meetings)
- Booking conference rooms
- Making purchases and managing suppliers
- Requesting missing invoices from suppliers and submitting these to Finance
- Being the main contact person for all colleagues on topics related to office management.
- 2-5 years of office management/support experience
- Must have: Experience in a remote working environment (ie. as a virtual assistant)
- Flexibility, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time-management skills and well as willingness to learn on your own (especially IT-related aspects)
- Oral & written communication skills
- Fluent English and German.
- Join one of Germany's Top Startup Employers 2022
- International, high-profile management with extensive startup and venture capital experience
- A remote-first work environment and an international, distributed team
- High degree of ownership and independent decision making
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy and ability to get things done
- Flexible work-schedule driven by performance and not face time.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more >>> About us
Get to know the team >>> inside receeve