You’ll be supporting the entire organization by extracting information from the existing data, creating reports. You'll be the point of contact related to data supporting the team by getting the whole organization accessing and understanding the data. You’ll have an opportunity to work in a diverse team within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution, and work closely with experts to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Calculate metrics to quantify for performance
- Maintaining, updating, and expanding the internal dashboards
- Prepare and update business reporting
- Extract information from existing data
- Support the team by promoting data and understanding around it
To be successful
- You should be able to code with Python
- You must be able to quickly grasp complex details
- You must be able to delving into the details, as well as being able to think about the bigger picture
- You must be a good communicator
- You must be open to feedback and growing
Must-Haves / Requirements
- Being able to transfer data into business needs
- Experience working with visualization tools (any BI tools in general)
- Understanding data structures
- Familiarity with relational databases and experience working with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL Server.
- Experience with cloud data services
You will have stronger chances if you
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Familiar with cloud services
- Good with deadlines and task management
- Join one of Germany's Top Startup Employers 2022.
- International, high-profile management with extensive startup and venture capital experience.
- A remote-first work environment and an international, distributed team.
- High degree of ownership and independent decision making.
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy and ability to get things done.
- Flexible work-schedule driven by performance and not face time.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.