You’ll be focusing on supporting engineering team to hunt client issues and create solutions. You’ll help improving capabilities of the product by making sure each feature works at best. You’ll be working across the stack of our event-driven platform to solve complex problems. You’ll have an opportunity to work in a highly flexible and adaptable architecture, work closely with experts to both share and expand your knowledge, skills, and develop yourself into a true craftsman.
- Keep the engineering team focused by triaging and then either escalating or fixing customer-reported bugs and issues.
- Collaborate with our QA team to help keeping product reliable.
- Provide engineering support to Customer Success team.
- Maintain customer issues pipeline and provide data/report.
- Provide feedback to engineering team regarding customer issues.
- Crafting and improving our Knowledge Base content on customer issues.
- Mentor and assist others in the team hunting issues.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Full Stack Software Development
- Typescript (or comparable OOP-style language)
- Strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge
- Uses common Design Patterns
- Worked with Vue, React, Angular, or Node.js
To be successful
- You must have strong problem-solving skills
- You must believe in quality, and implementing testing
- You must be able to quickly grasp complex details
- You must be a good communicator
- You must be open to feedback and growing
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management globally.
- Join an international, high-profile team working fully remote with a common mission.
- Autonomy and ownership to move things forward.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment: You are free to work wherever you are most productive within the time zones GMT-1 and GMT+2. A beach? The mountains? Our co-working space in the heart of Hamburg, Germany?
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more >>> About us
Get to know the team >>> inside receeve