As an Enterprise Sales Director DACH (f/m/d) you will be an individual contributor responsible for acquiring new customers. You work directly with our leadership team and report to the VP Sales. You are expected to work independently and remotely. As part of the global team, we collaborate with our Sales Development Reps, Marketing and Customer Success to provide an end-to-end outstanding, and consistent client experience.
This position can be based in our office in Hamburg or remote within the European time zone.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow receeve with us:
- You use strategic means, including modern technologies to meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Create and drive revenue within the DACH market.
- Apply our regional go-to-market strategy and develop strategic territory business plan.
- You are responsible for driving our business and increasing revenue by identifying and developing ideas for new business opportunities and strategic partnerships and building and expanding the presence of receeve and our brand.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers as well as account plans for new relationships.
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities.
- Generate leads from trade shows, virtual, and regional networking events.
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales.
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- With your analysis of competition and the competitive landscape, you investigate the chances of success for these new businesses and implement feasibility studies on prospective markets.
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 3+ years of enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience.
- Proven track record selling enterprise software into large/complex accounts (> €100k ARR per annum).
- In depth knowledge of this market.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- You prove persistence and solution-oriented thinking in your daily actions.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Exceptional professional presence and business acumen.
- Experience selling at the "C" level.
- You can quickly learn about and develop deep expertise in the product receeve is selling.
- Business fluent English and native German are a must have.
- You can demonstrate selling value.
- You understand how to leverage technology to stay ahead of competitors.
- You keep yourself updated on Best-Practices when it comes to software and automation platforms for sales purposes.
- Chance to re-shape the future of debt collection in Europe.
- Culture of opportunity: We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules, asynchronous work and offer a remote-first work environment.
- Work as part of a very international team.
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We welcome diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnicity and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more 🡪 About us