As a Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) you are part of enhancing receeve’s Customer Success team. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. This job offers you diverse development opportunities into Account Management, Sales or Product.
In your role, you guide new clients through the customer lifecycle while helping to advance the experience and outcome for our customers. You are a SPOC between parties helping to grow and retain our long-term business relationships. Most importantly, you are responsible for receeve’s customer satisfaction guaranteeing to deliver the best service possible.
- You enable & train clients, build relationships and understand our clients' needs
- You develop our Online Academy and online learning material.
- You identify new customer needs, growth opportunities & improve clients practices
- You help our clients to achieve goals, do monthly business reviews & ensure effective use of the receeve platform
- You identify opportunities for upsells & coordinate upselling activities with Sales.
- You analyse our client’s feedback and interact with Support, Engineering & Product teams to improve our product and service offerings
- You collected at least 3 years of experience in a customer facing role such as Customer Success Management, Business Development or Account Management.
- You have experience in upselling customers and revenue growth.
- You gained experience in Customer Success Management and demonstrate great customer orientation, assertiveness and conflict-solving skills.
- You worked in startups or a similar high-growth environment working in a tech-related role.
- You are familiar with Customer Success and Ticket Softwares (HubSpot, Gainsight).
- You enjoy working in an intercultural team with a flexible mindset.
- You have excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Other languages are a plus (e.g. Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, German, Swedish).
- You have experience with AWS, Jira, Confluence and Slack.
- You have experience with GSuite.
- You are familiar with Financial Services and Collections.
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management globally.
- Join an international, high-profile team working fully remote with a common mission.
- Autonomy and ownership to move things forward.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment: You are free to work wherever you are most productive within the time zones GMT-1 and GMT+2. A beach? The mountains? Our co-working space in the heart of Hamburg, Germany?
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more >>> About us
Get to know the team >>> inside receeve