We are looking for a prolific and talented Content Marketing Specialist (f/m/d) to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create premium resources to drive leads, subscribers and awareness (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, video motions, etc.)
- Create 1-2 blog posts each week to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers
- Collect and analyze metrics that support our solutions in the market
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and CTA
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of Nurturing campaigns
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Develop the content strategy and own the content calendar
- Collaborate with customers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing
- Ensure all marketing stakeholders' needs are met
- Constantly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of everything you do
- +2 years of demonstrated success leading a data-driven content program at a SaaS B2B startup
- Past experience building audiences on Fintechs or the debt industry
- Experience growing a site's organic traffic through content strategies
- Comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrated SEO experience and use tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs to research, analyze, and plan strategies to boost keyword rankings
- Proven and visible marketing professional, with experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.)
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data
- Native English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Knowledge of motion graphics
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- German language skills
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management globally
- Join an international, high-profile team working fully remote with a common mission
- Autonomy and ownership to move things forward
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done
- Remote-first work environment: You are free to work wherever you are most productive within the time zones GMT-1 and GMT+2. A beach? The mountains? Our co-working space in the heart of Hamburg, Germany?
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Learn more 🡪 About us